Wednesday, March 12, 2008

311


Happy Birthday 311!!!
I had spent 6 years in this room.I felt lucky that I can met everyone in this room.I had my good time in my secondary school life with my dearest roomate--wei leng,su may,mic,se mang,ah teng,yin han,hor lee,wei theng,xiang qin,pei shee,xuan rui,yi jie n others who bring us gossip...hehe^^Wei leng is an elder sister for me,i don't have one so i wish to have before.Su may is another sister for me,she is funny,i like her reaction and the way she talk.Mic a.k.a mee cui,a girl that hard to descripe,but an inspired friend for me.Se mang,she is the person pass the novel and comics to me,we spent much time for those reading materials,especially weekends.Yin han is the only roomate who go through with me for 6 years...Thank you,yin han!Hor lee is a cute girl,much of the times,"I am very mature!"hahaha...Ah teng,a good friend who love mayday and free to talk..I am tired to write others now..hehe...Good night and Happy birthday again.

2 comments:

sm.rayne said...

hw bout me? v oso same block as long as 6 years rite??haha

Mic. Tham said...

I didn't drop by here very often, but stumbled upon this post just now and I read read read...so touching! and I miss all the times back in 311. Anyway, happy belated birthday! =)

C u soon!