Sunday, March 9, 2008

Singapore

I m at singapore now...
I will go back m'sia tomorrow...
Don't felt surprise when u found me write in english...This is because the pc only can use in english.Furthermore i m very free now,i need to do something until my hair dry...hehe^^
I am quite enjoy because I got something new in my luggage--a bag,a pair of shoes,a shirt and some presents for my brothers and sister.I almost can see wu chun nthe other guys in when i shopping at bugis junction...But when the time near 4.30pm,i got to go...=(
Felt a bit dissappointed la...
I am gonna talk about the reason i come to singapore now...The purpose is "INTERVIEW"!!!
I was jolted from my sweet dream when my handphone rang,someone was asking me whether i am 'yuan huey mei'...I thought it was my mum,she likes to play with me like that sometime...So,i didn't answer her,i wait her to show her identity...I was shocked when i heard she is someone from NTU and wanted to know if i can go for the interview on friday.I just say i will tell her later,at the moment i was really awake from sleep...I called my grandma and ask her whether she can go with me,she replied me 'yes' in a second time.Later,she said she will buy the ticket and tell my aunt who live at singapore as soon as possible...I felt relieved at the same time...I told my dad after that,he just say 'ok' and 'good luck'....
I went to singapore on thursday by train(KTMB),it took 9 hours to arrive there,but it is quite comfortable la...I felt anxious when i arrive sg...I thought a thousand methods how those people interview me,it was hard to sleep that night..=(
The next day,i was accompanied by three women--my grandma and 2 aunties.I arrived NTU around 10.15am,i thought i might be late for the interview..Fortunately,i am on the time.I was given 2 articles when i met miss tan(the people who call me),a modern chinese story and a 'wen yan wen' story.She said the professor will ask ask some questions based on those story...10.30am,i have been called to the room to meet 2 professor.(i am sorry for forget theeir surname) Luckily,they were friendly!!!The room wasn't as horror as i thought before..=) I felt quite comfortable during the interview,they didn't make me embarrassed for the questions that i don't know...hehe...I walked out the room delightedly as if put down a big stone in my heart...
I still need to wait for the confirmation from NTU,so my holiday is going on...^0^

1 comment:

stepstep said...

mei,you really goin to study in sg?So how was your interview?O.O I think I wont come back first cuz probably will studyin in uk,taking A lvl.sigh...MISS U LEH!